AUCPA Seminar “US-China audit oversight and cross-border enforcement cooperation”
Thursday August 22nd from 6pm to 8pm
The location: Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, 919 Third Avenue (55TH Street), New York, NY 10022
The Association of US-China Professional Accountants (“AUCPA”) is pleased to launch an seminar on:US-China Audit Oversight and Cross-Border Enforcement Cooperation
With recent successful US $91 million flotation of Light-in-the-Box Holding Co, the US market for Chinese stock offering begins to revive. However, the negotiation between US and Chinese regulators on audit oversight and enforcement actions against US-listed Chinese companies persists despite a deal on the issue reached in May. As a handful of Chinese IPOs aim to hit U.S. stock markets later this year, their outlook may hinge on the ability of both sides to seal a broader deal.
Our guest speaker, Mr. Len Jui, is a member of China Auditing and Assurance Standard Board (“CAASB”) and a representative of China Securities Regulatory Commission (“CSRC”) on International Organization of Securities Commission (“IOSCO”) Committee on Accounting, Auditing and Disclosures. He was previously the Associate Chief Accountant at the US Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Drawing from his unique experience as a former US regulator, a former international standards-setter, and a current policy advisor to Chinese regulators, Mr. Jui will provide an interesting insight into the recent pact between US and China on audit enforcement cooperation.
AUCPA is a non-for-profit professional organization that strives to enhance the dialogue and collaboration between professional accountants in US and China on variety of cross-border issues.
Find us on LinkedIn: Association of US-China Professional Accountants
Steven Q. Zhang, CPA, CFA
Download the Agenda and Handout, please click here.
Dr. Yugui CHEN, the Secretary-general of CICPA visited AUCPA and CCPAA in New York on June 13, 2013.
- Dr. Yugui CHEN, the Secretary-general of CICPA （Back，Left Third ）
- Steven ZHANG, President of AUCPA, Partner of Fund Tax Services LLC, President of AUCPA (Back，Right Third )
- Phil ZHANG, President, Canadian-Chinese Professional Accountants Association (CCPAA), Vice President pf AUCPA, Managing Director, 3E Professional Training Center (Back，Right First ）
- Chen, Ling, Director of Board of Directors, AUCPA, Senior Tax Manager, Rothstein Kass, Vice President and Treasurer of AUCPA (Front, Right First)
- Xiaoqing Zhang, Partner of EY's China Overseas Investment (Front, left Second)
- Mr. Len Jui, Head, Public Policy and Regulatory Affairs; Partner, Quality and Risk Management, KPMG Huazhen (China) (Back，Left Second )
- June Chen, Partner from Deloitte (Front left first)
- George Fang Audit Partner, Country Coordinator of China, BDO (Back Right second)
- Howard Leung, Partner with CohnReznicks Commercial Real Estate Industry Practice (Back left first)
- Huey-Fun LEE, Counsel, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, Advisory committee member of AUCPA (Front, middle)
======================================Sandman Signature Hotel, 10251 St, Edwards Drive, Richmond Saturday
September 22, 2012